Welcome to Holy Family and St Michael’s
Catholic Primary School.
Our Mission as a Catholic school is to create and develop a community centred upon the teaching of Jesus Christ where all individuals are enabled to reach their full potential.
This is expressed through:-
- A climate based on respect, justice and trust that affirms the uniqueness, self worth and dignity of the individual.
- A curriculum which fosters equal opportunities and enables the development of each individual child’s gifts and talents.
- Our commitment to the ongoing development of the links between school, home, parish and the wider community.
- A variety of forms of prayer, worship and liturgy to contribute to the development of faith of each individual in the school community.
- The main aim of our Mission Statement is that our teaching and learning are centred on the teaching and example of Jesus Christ.
We warmly welcome you and look forward to a successful partnership between Home and School and Parish.
We believe our school is a special place, well known for caring well for our children. Our aim is for each child to thrive within our Catholic school community and to fulfil their potential in every way possible. We want all children to find school life interesting, challenging and enjoyable, whilst feeling safe, secure and valued.
I hope that the website will answer some of your questions and will allow you to become familiar with our school. Please do not hesitate to contact the school if you would like to discuss anything further, or to arrange a tour of the school.
Mrs Claire Cade
We are now sending all information via the email newsletter and 'School Jotter' app, please ensure you download the app or sign up to the newsletter via the website to receive information.
Breakfast Club starts at 8.30a.m. For safeguarding reasons please do not leave your child on the school premises unattended before this time.