Our Mission Statement
Our Mission as a Catholic school is to create and develop a community centred upon the teaching of Jesus Christ where all individuals are enabled to reach their full potential.
This is expressed through:-
- A climate based on respect, justice and trust that affirms the uniqueness, self worth and dignity of the individual.
- A curriculum which fosters equal opportunities and enables the development of each individual child’s gifts and talents.
- Our commitment to the ongoing development of the links between school, home, parish and the wider community.
- A variety of forms of prayer, worship and liturgy to contribute to the development of faith of each individual in the school community.
- The main aim of our Mission Statement is that our teaching and learning are centred on the teaching and example of Jesus Christ.